Best Online Craps for Real Money 2024
Online craps is a great casino game because it’s exciting and popular online. Players love this table game because it has a low house edge. Craps involve rolling two dice and then guessing what the outcome will be.
New players tend to overlook this casino game even though it’s quite exciting. You get a choice of many betting options that may be overwhelming if you’re new to craps online. Read our comprehensive guide about online craps before you start playing for real money.
Online Craps Rules
When you first look at online craps, you may think it’s a complicated game because of the table layout. However, all you need to do is take your time to learn the layout, rules and bet to get the hang of the game. Playing craps online is different from playing the game at land-based casinos.
That is because the computer assumes the duties of the boxman, stick man and dealer. The boxman is the person that is in charge of the game. On the other hand, the dealer sits beside the boxman and overlooks various sides of the table. In contrast, the stick man is in charge of the dice.
Depending on turns, the stick man will move the dice from one player to the next. The stick man will roll the dice when all the players have placed their bets. The Random Number Generator (RNG) will do all of those actions for you except choosing a bet.
You need to know the rules before you can play the game. We’ve detailed the rules below:
Before you start playing, you need to look out for the minimum and maximum bets. These betting limits are your guide to know if you have enough money to play at a particular craps table.
When you’re playing real money craps online, you get a chance to auto-repeat your bets. This game function is important because it can help you analyse your betting strategy. The best thing is that it analyses your previous bets to make better wagering decisions.
A session time tool lets you track how long you’ve played online craps for free online casino games.
How To Play Real Money Online Craps At Reels Of Joy
Online craps are all about betting on the shooter’s actions. The player who rolls the dice is known as the shooter. So, at Reels of Joy, the shooter is the RNG. Here is a guide on playing online craps for real money:
- Each round begins with players placing bets on the dice-roll outcome.
- The shooter will establish a point by rolling the dice, which begins the game. This action is known as the come-out roll.
- You need to place a pass or don’t pass bet like machine a sous en ligne.
- If you placed a pass bet and the dice land on either the three or the twelve, your bet would lose. However, if the dice land on a seven or eleven, your pass line bet will win.
- In craps, some numbers are known as the point numbers. These numbers are: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9,10. If the dice land on these numbers, the shooter will have to roll again. However, your bet will lose if none of these numbers is rolled before the point.
Best Online Craps Game: Craps Bets
Understanding the bets is essential if you want to play craps like a pro. Below we discuss some of the most popular craps bets online:
Pass line bet – This bet is made before the come-out roll. You’ll win with this bet when the dice rolls on a seven or eleven.
Don’t pass bet – This bet wins if a two or a three are rolled. However, it will be a push if the dice roll on a twelve. Your bet will win when the dice roll on a seven when there is a push.
Come Bet – You will win this bet when the dice land on a point number. However, you’ll lose if it lands on a seven.
Don’t Come Bet – The dice must land on a seven for this bet to win even money. However, you will lose if it lands on a point number.
Big 6 and Big 8 – The dice must land on a six or eight for this bet to win. However, the dice must land on either of the two numbers before a seven is rolled.
Hard ways bet – This bet is known as a perfect pair bet. All the dice have to land on the same number to win. However, the dice must land on the number before seven rolls.
Online Craps Odds
Understanding the odds is another step in learning to play online craps for real money at Reels of Joy. Knowing what each bet pays out will help you make better betting choices. It would be best to think about the house edge of each bet.
Remember, the house edge is the casino’s percentage from your wagers. Below we have detailed the house edge and payout of the popular bets in craps.
Big 6 and Big 8
Field Bet (2 or 12)
Field Bet (3,4,9,10,11)
Hardways (6 or 8)
Hardways (4 or 10)
Play Online Craps At Reels Of Joy: Tips
There is no way to guarantee a win when playing casino games. However, you can form a strategy that will help you beat the game. Here are a few tips to help you win at craps:
Place bets on the come-out roll – if you get to a game when the action has already started, don’t play. Wait until the next roll to place a bet. In this way, you will get a lower house edge.
- Bet Reasonably – pay attention to how you’re betting. It’s good to have a betting limit and avoid placing large bets.
- Use a strategy – you can use many craps strategies that will give you an edge for Video Poker. A lot of the strategies are quite simple. For example, you could place a bet with a house edge of 1,4%.
- Don’t place the big 6 or 8 bet – this bet does not mean you will get big wins. This bet has the highest house edge, and craps experts rarely advise placing this bet.
- Learn the odds – craps games have many bets to choose from, which means you need to understand the odds of each wager. Knowing the best odds will help you learn which bets are the best and which aren’t.
- Play free craps games – at Reels of Joy, you can play free craps games for practice. You can test out your strategies before you play for real money. Once you are confident in your strategy, you can start playing with real money.
Craps Online FAQs
Can you play craps online for real money?
Yes. At Reels of Joy, you can play craps games for real money. The best part is that you get a chance to win big with the right strategy.
Where can I play craps online?
Reels of Joy. We are the best casino for you to play craps online. What’s more, when you sign up, you can claim a $1,000 bonus.
What are the best craps online?
You can play the best craps game at Reels of Joy. Once you sign up, you too can be a winner when playing craps online.
What happens when you roll 11 in craps?
If you’ve placed a pass line bet and the dice land on an eleven, you will win.
What is the safest bet in craps?
The pass bet is the safest bet you can place when playing craps because it has a low house edge, and you won’t lose much. Plus, the bet pays even money.
Is craps skill or luck?
Craps is mostly a game of chance because you place your bet and hope lady luck is on your side. However, that does not mean you can’t use a strategy to gain an edge.